New Jersey Residential Excavating Contractor
As a homeowner you know there are always projects to be done on your property. Some of these projects may require the services of a residential excavation contractor — breaking ground for construction of a new building or putting an addition on an existing structure, expanding and/or grading your yard, installing or closing a pool, removing or repairing a septic tank. Geiler Excavating, established in 2014 by Craig and Janet Geiler, provides residential excavating services for homeowners throughout New Jersey. Craig has more than 25 years of experience in all phases of excavation work.
Comprehensive Excavating Services
From clearing the land in preparation for new construction to excavating a septic system for repair, Geiler Excavating has the experience and know-how to get the job done. Established in 2014, the company is equipped to handle big and small residential excavation projects for property owners throughout New Jersey.
No matter what your project entails — building a house or an addition, constructing a deck, adding a patio, installing an inground pool — there is a process to residential excavation that can ensure achieving the best results. Geiler Excavating is experienced in all phases of residential excavation.
The Residential Excavation Process
- Preparing the Site — checking for underground lines, pipes, utilities and structures, and clearing vegetation and debris, including tree roots that could interfere with your foundation
- Marking Excavation Area — measure and mark area to be excavated; make final adjustments if needed
- Excavating — dig out marked area, test stability of soil and look for drainage issues
- Land Grading — cut and fill grading to fill voids left by cleared debris and grading for storm water management
- Compact Testing — test ground for firmness and its ability to support the structure you are building; add and level fill dirt as necessary
Excavation work is unpredictable. It can be affected by weather conditions, the topography of your site and the interaction with other contractors involved with your project. Geiler Excavating understands that delays caused by any of these factors can mean additional costs to you and disruption to your home life. We are committed to being flexible, reliable and respective of your rights and those of your other contractors because the success of your project is important to us.